Benefits of Being a Contributing Writer
- You may use the SignageEternity.com badge by placing it on your own website. This will let people know that you are a Contributing Writer.
- Being a Contributing Writer will help build your writing platform and your link resume. It will also help to get your name “out there” and will drive traffic to your own website/blog.
- Your “author bio” will be listed at the end of each article you publish here, and you will have an author’s page to point readers to.
- You’ll be able to professionally practice and hone your writing skills.
- You’ll be assisting and motivating other aspiring Christian writers from all around the world.
- You’ll be honoring the Lord by serving others.
~Guidelines for the writer~
- You must be a Christian, not merely in “label” but in truth. If you’re not sure what it means to be a Christian, here is a link to some very basic theology regarding biblical doctrine (what the Bible teaches). Although some of these points are non-essentials for getting to Heaven, many of them are—indeed—essential for salvation. If you have questions, contact us
- To be considered for contribution here at SignageEternity.com, you should be willing to provide at least one (1) guest post every 30 days. If you’re able to publish more than one (1) article every thirty days, it would certainly be more than welcome!
- Your post should be original to you (no plagiarism). In other words, you need to be the original author of what you plan to publish here.
- Your post must be about an aspect or function of the Christian “writing” industry (see the “Categories” in the sidebar/menu).
- You must be willing to engage with the readers who post comments after your article. (Building and sustaining an active and productive online community is very important in order to be considered as a Contributing Writer.)
- You must be willing to tweet about, Facebook, StumbleUpon, (etc.) and use the social sharers to get the word out about the other writer’s articles that are posted on the site, not just your own.
- You should be willing to comment regularly on the other articles that are posted here.
- You should be willing to socialize/communicate with the other contributing writers, and frequent their blogs, Facebook pages, etc., in order to foster and build community.
If you agree to all of the above, and you believe your efforts and articles will meet the above criteria, please Register. We’re always looking for Godly Writers like you!
Look, We understand the work that it takes to write a post. Please note, however, that just because you have written a post does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts I will publish are those that add value to our readers, serve the Christian writing community, and give glory to God. If your article accomplishes all three, it will likely get posted without any reservations. If it fails to meet even one of these three, it will not get published. Thank you for understanding.